MEET YOUR TRAINER
My goal is to help you become your best as you learn to expand your reach with technology. That's why I joined with other world-class educators and became a
ANGELA (ANGI) VALENTINE is a recognized expert in helping educators, businesses, ministries, and individuals learn the best and most relevant tech skills needed to be effective in today's world. She has a passion for teaching innovative technology, business and brand development and "no-code" web design. She loves all things digital and is a Google for Education Certified Trainer. As a business consultant and educational strategist, she hosts workshops, webinars and online classes to help her clients and students at home and abroad utilize the best online platforms and cutting-edge resources. She is also a designated Grow with Google partner and has obtained the newly released Google Cloud G Suite Certification. She specializes in developing training to help adults and students obtain their certifications to show prospective employers their digital collaboration skills and workplace readiness.
Angela has a Computer Information Systems and business management background and an Executive MBA from the University of Tennessee Knoxville which included studies in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Beijing. Her 20-year corporate career in global telecommunications includes management responsibilities in the Human Resources, Distance Learning (Corporate Trainer), Global Compliance (EEO/Diversity Program Initiatives) and Business Ethics fields. Now working full-time as a Workforce and Personal Development consultant and trainer, she is an expert in customizing and delivering training to meet the needs of various organizations, groups and individuals. As a conference speaker and author, she is passionate about sharing her love of technology with people of all ages and backgrounds.
On a personal note, Angela first and foremost loves God and is committed to leading others to worship Him. She is a preacher's wife, mother of one beautiful son, Bible teacher, conference speaker and author. She is a gifted soloist, musician and songwriter and has a passion for mentoring women and young people. She is the founder of The Virtuous Businesswomen's Network where she leads an online community of international Christian women in business.
Angela's ultimate goal is to help others find and walk in their purpose. One of her favorite quotes by Maya Angelou says "When you learn, teach. When you get, give." She believes this the fruit of a life well lived and is the truest expression of divine destiny when it brings glory to God.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Authorized Google for Education Certified Trainer • Google Certified Educator, Level 1 & 2
• Google Cloud Certified in G Suite • Grow with Google Partner • Digital Citizenship and Safety Certified Trainer
• Certified Apple Teacher for Mac & iPad • Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
• Harper College CE Computer Training Instructor • GEG Chicago Educators of Color
• Curriculum Designer and Lead Instructor for Apprenticeship Program Course supported by US Dept. of Labor
• National AfterSchool Association Ambassador & Champion • National Black Home Educators Member and Partner
• GEG Homeschools Moderator • WIX (Website) Design Expert • Illinois ICE/NICE Member
• ISTE Volunteer • GTechCNet.org & Academy Founder